Designed to be fast, easy to use and provide a minimal yet complete desktop environment, thanks to its own software repositories, always being updated to the latest stable version of the most used and best known ethical hacking tools.
- System upgrade
- Performance boost
- New look and feel
- Improved start menu
- Bug fixing
- Hacking tools new or updated
- Three new section: Vulnerabilty Assessment, Forensic Analysis and VoIP Analysis.
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 256 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 2 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.