Packaging SSH for your needs
This Tech Tip is designed to help you create a widely usable package for SSH. With this package, it's easier to do updates and bug fixes, without impacting the operating system.
* Solaris Operating System (8 or 9)
* Patch 112438-03 or latest (http://sunsolve.sun.com)
* gcc-lib 3.3 or latest (http://www.sunfreeware.com)
* openssl-0.9.7d or latest (http://www.openssl.org)
* openssh-3.8.1p1 (http://www.openssh.org)
By Matthew Mintel at Sun.
[ Read more ]
- Review: Implementing SSH: Strategies for Optimizing the Secure Shell (16 January 2004)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.