Access to Bush site cut for 'security reasons
US President George W. Bush's re-election campaign said on Wednesday it had cut its website off from access from certain foreign countries "for security reasons," but declined to elaborate.
"The measure was taken for security reasons," said campaign spokesman Scott Stanzel. The Republican president's campaign said earlier it had received telephone calls about access failures.
At The Age.
[ Read more ]
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.