A guide to SpamAssassin
Spam is one of the most serious problems plaguing Internet users today. There's nothing quite as frustrating as arriving at work each morning to a mailbox full of unwanted ads. Sorry, there is one thing more frustrating... wasting the next hour deleting those ads for drugs and refinancing and other junk you don't want or need.
Fortunately there is a cure for the spam blues. It's called SpamAssassin, and it's possibly the best tool out there to combat spam. In this guide we'll show you how it works, and then how to install and configure it for your server.
[ Read more ]
- Article: Mail Scanning With Exim And The Exiscan ACL (13 April 2004)
- Article: Spam Might Be Your Biggest Headache, But It's Not Your Biggest Threat (22 January 2004)
- Article: Spam Prevention Tips for Small Businesses (19 September 2003)
- Article: Iraq Dragged Into The Infamous 419 Scam (7 April 2003)
- Article: Spam Checklist - April Fool's Day is Approaching (27 March 2003)
- Article: Spam Wars - Rise of the Spam (16 May 2002)
- Article: Spam: The problems with junk e-mail (8 April 2002)
- Article: Mail Abuse Prevention Organization stands up to giant Harris Interactive (4 April 2002)
- Article: The six headed spam monster (1 April 2002)
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.