Buffalo adds new security scheme to 802.11g
Buffalo Technology has announced a new lineup of 802.11g wireless products featuring their AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) security solution.
Buffalo Technology the global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wireless networking solutions for home, SOHO and SMBs, announced today that its new patent pending technology, AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) will be available for its line of AirStation wireless networking products.
[ Read more ]
- Review: Securing Wireless LANs (10 February 2004)
- Review: Wireless Hacks (12 December 2003)
- Review: Real 802.11 Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access and 802.11i (3 November 2003)
- Review: 802.11 Security (3 October 2003)
- Review: Installing, Troubleshooting, and Repairing Wireless Networks (5 September 2003)
- Review: Building Secure Wireless Networks with 802.11 (28 August 2003)
- Review: How Secure is Your Wireless Network? Safeguarding Your Wi-Fi LAN (22 August 2003)
- Review: WiFi Security (9 July 2003)
- Review: Wireless Security End to End (4 June 2003)
- Review: The Complete Wireless Internet and Mobile Business Programming Training Course (28 May 2003)
- Review: Deploying License-Free Wireless Wide-Area Networks (14 May 2003)
- Review: Maximum Wireless Security (17 February 2003)
- Review: Wireless Security and Privacy: Best Practices and Design Techniques (17 December 2002)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.