Introduction to enterprise Linux
What is Enterprise Linux? Who has it? What does it cost? Are there any viable free alternatives? These are all questions that this article will address and try to answer.
Enterprise linux is being offered by the three major commercial linux distributions; RedHat, SUSE and Mandrake. Here is what each says the purpose of it's enterprise product is.
By Johnny Hughes at OS News.
[ Read more ]
- Review: Essential System Administration Pocket Reference (5 January 2004)
- Review: HackNotes Linux and Unix Security Portable Reference (24 October 2003)
- Review: Linux Security Cookbook (29 September 2003)
- Review: Linux Server Hacks (10 September 2003)
- Review: Linux+ Certification Bible (3 September 2003)
- Review: Hacking Exposed Linux 2/e (8 May 2003)
- Review: Linux Administration Handbook (30 April 2003)
- Review: Linux System Security: The Administrator's Guide to Open Source Security Tools, 2/e (14 March 2003)
- Review: Real World Linux Security, 2/e (22 November 2002)
- Review: Linux System Administration - A User's Guide (18 August 2002)