Red Hat offers new security course
Red Hat Tuesday said it is offering a new training course, designed to improve the security skills of users.
The course, called RH423 Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication, will cover directory services, authentication and security configuration for companies running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (RHEL 3), Red Hat said.
The course will be part of the Red Hat Security Curriculum, within the Red Hat Certified Engineer program. It will teach advanced methods for configuring Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Kerberos (a secure method for authenticating a request for a service in a computer network) on RHEL 3 servers.
[ Read more ]
- Review: Red Hat Linux Pocket Administrator (12 November 2003)
- Review: Red Hat Linux 9 Unleashed (8 October 2003)
- Review: Red Hat Linux Administration: A Beginner's Guide (17 September 2003)
- Review: Mastering Red Hat Linux 9 (18 July 2003)
- Review: Red Hat Linux Survival Guide (30 May 2003)
- Review: PTG Interactive's Training Course for Red Hat Linux: A Digital Seminar on CD-ROM 2/e (11 April 2003)
- Review: Red Hat Linux 8 Bible (21 March 2003)
- Review: A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux 8 (9 March 2003)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.