Ciboulette encryption software for OS X released
Marcadesign has released an OS X version of Ciboulette 1.5. Ciboulette is an encryption utility designed for clipboards and files.
New additions for 1.5 version:
- Available for Mac OS X - new
- A totaly redesigned encryption engine. Ciboulette is now 5x faster.
- New crypto engine gives the user the ability to choose between two algorithm (448 bits Blowfish or AES Rjindael). This engine is now plugin based.
- You can now encrypt the content of your Clipboard using a unique, amazing, and very complex encryption scheme to send unbreakable ciphers thru e-mail or for storing sensitive text clips.
- The Ciboulette keymapper has been redesigned to be more efficient.
- Ciboulette now uses HMAC-MD5 and HMAC-SHA instead of MD5 and SHA hashing algorithms.
- Ciboulette uses a greatly improved strong key generator.
- The random generator has been greatly improved.
[ Read more ]
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.