Cisco discussions: wireless security and network management
Cisco's Networking Professional Connection offers a broad range of Cisco IT specific topics and discussions. These technical questions and answers provide lot of practical information on wireless and security topics.
Some of the latest active topic titles include: LEAP/PEAP/VPN compatability with Spectralink voip, EAP-TLS with 340 AP, 350 Client, Windows 2000 IAS...HELP, Third Party Supplicants and LEAP, Managment VLAN - SSID mapping, Problems with PEAP Authentication, WPA support to the Aironet Products and Wireless security best configuration.
[ Read more ]
- Press Release: Cisco Extends Leadership in Integrated Network Security (21 May 2003)
- Press Release: Meetinghouse and Intersil Enter into Licensing Agreement for AEGIS Authentication API Supporting WPA and Cisco CCX Wireless LAN Security (14 May 2003)
- Review: Deploying License-Free Wireless Wide-Area Networks (14 May 2003)
- Press Release: Cisco Press Prepares Candidates for CCIE Security Certification (1 May 2003)
- Review: Cisco Secure Internet Security Solutions (18 April 2003)
- Review: Cisco Networking Academy Program: Fundamentals of UNIX Companion Guide (14 April 2003)
- Review: Managing Cisco Network Security (3 March 2003)
- Review: Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System (27 February 2003)
- Review: Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (19 February 2003)
- Review: Cisco Secure PIX Firewalls (28 January 2003)
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.