Odyssey makes wireless LANs a safe trip
No matter what the company intended, if you are thinking about deploying an 802.1x-based security system on your WLAN, be prepared for some complexity.
Funk's goal is to take the best of what Cisco Systems and Microsoft offer in the way of 802.1x compatibility and provide a simpler and more easily integrated security system.
[ Read more ]
- News: Could hackers derail wireless LANs? (17 May 2002)
- News: Defense agency using unsecure WLAN security cameras (17 May 2002)
- News: Protecting the WLAN (13 May 2002)
- News: Wireless LANs - Standards and security (8 May 2002)
- News: WLANS to Get More Secure (29 April 2002)
- News: Wireless LAN Security: A Short History (23 April 2002)
- News: Hacking Through the Wireless Jungle (21 April 2002)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.