OpenSSH 3.2.2 released
OpenSSH 3.2.2 has just been released. It will be available from the mirrors listed at OpenSSH web site shortly.
- fixed buffer overflow in Kerberos/AFS token passing
- fixed overflow in Kerberos client code
- sshd no longer auto-enables Kerberos/AFS
- experimental support for privilege separation,
- only accept RSA keys of size SSH_RSA_MINIMUM_MODULUS_SIZE (768) or larger
- improved smartcard support (including support for OpenSC)
- improved Kerberos support (including support for MIT-Kerberos V)
- fixed stderr handling in protocol v2
- client reports failure if -R style TCP forwarding fails in protocol v2
- support configuration of TCP forwarding during interactive sessions (~C)
- improved support for older sftp servers
- improved support for importing old DSA keys (from ssh.com software).
- client side suport for PASSWD_CHANGEREQ in protocol v2
- fixed waitpid race conditions
- record correct lastlogin time
[ Read more ]
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.