E-book: What is ISO 14001 and should I care?
ISO 14001 Certification is not only about the environment it's about profits, risk management, public perception and corporate responsibility.
Increased awareness of sustainable development gives environmentally credible companies a competitive edge in national and international markets. A certified Environmental Management System proves that your business is taking active steps to fulfill your responsibility.
"What Is ISO 14001 And Should I Care?" Booklet will provide an overview of:
* What an Environmental Management System encompasses
* The ISO 14000 series of standards
* The structure of the standard
* Requirements of ISO 14001
* Acceptance of the standard
* What is involved in the certification process
[ Read more ]