Whitepaper - 4 key steps to automate IT security compliance
A unified approach for IT, audit and operation teams.
Explore the internal and external regulatory challenges now faced by organizations, the scope of these challenges, and 4 key ways in which they can be addressed through better business processes and automation.
This paper discusses the challenges faced by organizations of all sizes – across all industries – and presents a Security as a Service (SaaS) approach to simplify and automate the convergence of security and compliance to:
* Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best-practice frameworks.
* Automate ongoing security assessments, and manage vulnerability risk effectively.
* Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
* Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console – saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
* Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
[ Read more ]
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.