Webcast: Top 5 IT security tips for 2008
In this webcast, Mike Rothman, president and principal analyst of Security Incite, discusses his take on the top initiatives IT managers should consider for the coming year.
- what steps you can take to add structure to your security program and better evangelize its importance
- which network behavior analysis and monitoring techniques will prove most effective for new threats
- which insider-threat prevention measures will continue to be missed by IT managers
- how to stay on top of moving targets for PCI and other evolving security regulations
- why "security assurance" is a term you need to add to your lexicon in 2008.
[ Read more ]
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.