IT Managers are stressed? How about Security managers?

Tuesday, 13 March 2007, 6:53 PM EST

No one should be surprised to find out that IT managers are stressed out. After all, uptime requirements, hardware and software upgrades, patching and all of the other things that happen on a daily basis, always with less resources than you really need, are enough to make almost anyone lose sleep. So it's no wonder approximately 75% of all IT managers are losing sleep. I'm just amazed the number isn't higher; are the other 25% of the IT managers taking sleeping pills to compensate.

At Computerworld.

[ Read more ]




Spotlight

DMARC: The time is right for email authentication

Posted on 23 January 2015.  |  The DMARC specification has emerged in the last couple years to pull together all the threads of email authentication technology under one roof—to standardize the method in which email is authenticated, and the manner in which reporting and policy enforcement is implemented.


Weekly newsletter

Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
  



Daily digest

Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.
  
DON'T
MISS

Mon, Jan 26th
    COPYRIGHT 1998-2015 BY HELP NET SECURITY.   // READ OUR PRIVACY POLICY // ABOUT US // ADVERTISE //