Questions + Answers: Kevin Mitnick
Kevin Mitnick has been the world's most notorious hacker for over a decade. After two jail terms, the second lasting five years, he was released in September 2000.
He has since written a book on the art of social engineering and is starting a consultancy to advise companies on the best way to protect IT infrastructures.
[ Read more ]
- News: Freed hacker Mitnick debunks myths (16 October 2002)
- News: The book on Mitnick is by Mitnick (4 October 2002)
- News: Kevin Mitnick hawking historic laptops, book (3 October 2002)
- News: Companies exposed to ‘social engineers’ (5 September 2002)
- News: Kevin Mitnick wrote a book (1 July 2002)
- News: Mitnick testifies against Sprint in vice hack case (25 June 2002)
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.