Linux and Free Software Festival - Ankara 2002
The Linux Users' Association of Turkey is helding the 1st Linux and Free Software Festival between 16-19 May 2002. The event will include some 11 infosec related seminars. Five of the seminars will be held by members of the Dikey8 group, which is a non-profit organization to increase security awareness for the general community.
The seminars will cover the following topics:
- Cyber terror and cyber crimes
- Firewalls and packets on the wall
- PHP and Secure web programming
- Free Security Software
- Being anonymous and secure online
- Integration of antivirus software on mailservers with Amavis
- Hacker Philosopy
- Intrusion Detection and Threat Management Systems
- Digital Forensics/Bypassing Firewalls
- Security Risks and Attack Types
[ Read more ]
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.