Best practices for wireless and mobile security
Featured speaker, Jack Gold of META Group will be presenting his latest research on the mobile and wireless market. Additionally, iAnywhere will be presenting some case studies. The presentation will help answer critical questions like:
* What are the best practices for securing laptops and handhelds
* Why managed security is a necessity
* How to protect the enterprise when introducing mobile devices
* How to mitigate risks
* How to enforce security policies
* What are the common unforeseen risks of mobile/wireless deployments.
At net-security.bitpipe.com, free registration required.
[ Read more ]
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.