|Date:||29 June-30 June 2004|
|Organizer:||IP Events, Inc.|
Featured speakers include:
- Former White House Cyber-Security Czar and Chief Security Officer for eBay, Howard Schmidt
- Renown author & Newsweek's Chief Technology Writer, Steven Levy
- Chief Security Strategist and Senior Vice President for Computer Associates, Ron Moritz
- NBC Terrorism Analyst and President for Good Harbor Consulting, Roger Cressey
- Chief Technology Officer for Defense Intelligence Agency, Douglas Kelly
- 3rd Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Workshop
Organized by NH-ISAC and UC San Diego - 10 July - 12 July 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.