|Date:||29 June-30 June 2004|
|Organizer:||IP Events, Inc.|
Featured speakers include:
- Former White House Cyber-Security Czar and Chief Security Officer for eBay, Howard Schmidt
- Renown author & Newsweek's Chief Technology Writer, Steven Levy
- Chief Security Strategist and Senior Vice President for Computer Associates, Ron Moritz
- NBC Terrorism Analyst and President for Good Harbor Consulting, Roger Cressey
- Chief Technology Officer for Defense Intelligence Agency, Douglas Kelly
- BSides Tampa 2016
Organized by Tampa (ISC)2 Chapter - 4 February - 8 February 2016
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.