|Date:||29 June-30 June 2004|
|Organizer:||IP Events, Inc.|
Featured speakers include:
- Former White House Cyber-Security Czar and Chief Security Officer for eBay, Howard Schmidt
- Renown author & Newsweek's Chief Technology Writer, Steven Levy
- Chief Security Strategist and Senior Vice President for Computer Associates, Ron Moritz
- NBC Terrorism Analyst and President for Good Harbor Consulting, Roger Cressey
- Chief Technology Officer for Defense Intelligence Agency, Douglas Kelly
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.