|Date:||29 June-30 June 2004|
|Organizer:||IP Events, Inc.|
Featured speakers include:
- Former White House Cyber-Security Czar and Chief Security Officer for eBay, Howard Schmidt
- Renown author & Newsweek's Chief Technology Writer, Steven Levy
- Chief Security Strategist and Senior Vice President for Computer Associates, Ron Moritz
- NBC Terrorism Analyst and President for Good Harbor Consulting, Roger Cressey
- Chief Technology Officer for Defense Intelligence Agency, Douglas Kelly
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.