|Date:||3 November-5 November 2004|
Who should attend
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, CTOs and other executives who are looking to hone the future security strategy of the business and maximise past and future ROI.
- IT management and security professionals wanting to protect corporate assets, harness the promise of a secure Internet and deliver secure applications throughout the enterprise.
- Senior executives and business managers who are striving to realise the best from their current infrastructure while devising plans for future investments that will improve overall efficiency.
- 3rd Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Workshop
Organized by NH-ISAC and UC San Diego - 10 July - 12 July 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.