|Date:||27 May-28 May 2004|
|Location:||Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso, Mexico City, Mexico|
|Organizer:||Computer Security Department and UNAM-CERT|
Who should attend:
- System administrators who are interested in Computer Security.
- People working in the field of Computer Security who do handle Computer Security incidents.
- Anybody who is interested in Computer Security and wants to meet another interested people. This event will help him or her improve security programs, plans, and tools by listening to the speakers and by sharing and interacting with the attendees.
- People who want to establish incident response teams.
- Anybody who has a particular interest in network security, monitoring tools, intrusion detection and firewalls.
- Managers of enterprises who are interested in secure transactions via the Internet and that need to improve the security of their systems.
- RSA Conference 2015
Organized by RSA Conference - 20 April - 24 April 2015
- Security Forum 2015
Organized by Hagenberger Kreis - 22 April - 23 April 2015
- WAHCKon Perth 2015
Organized by WAHCKon - 2 May - 3 May 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.