|Date:||27 May-28 May 2004|
|Location:||Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso, Mexico City, Mexico|
|Organizer:||Computer Security Department and UNAM-CERT|
Who should attend:
- System administrators who are interested in Computer Security.
- People working in the field of Computer Security who do handle Computer Security incidents.
- Anybody who is interested in Computer Security and wants to meet another interested people. This event will help him or her improve security programs, plans, and tools by listening to the speakers and by sharing and interacting with the attendees.
- People who want to establish incident response teams.
- Anybody who has a particular interest in network security, monitoring tools, intrusion detection and firewalls.
- Managers of enterprises who are interested in secure transactions via the Internet and that need to improve the security of their systems.
- Healthcare Cyber Security Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 3 December - 10 December 2014
- (ISC)2 Security Congress EMEA 2014
Organized by (ISC)2 - 8 December - 10 December 2014
- International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions 2014
Organized by Infonomics Society - 8 December - 10 December 2014