|Date:||8 June-8 June 2004|
|Location:||Lakeside Conference Centre, University of Aston, Birmingham, UK|
|Organizer:||British Computer Society|
It is only by coming together and sharing knowledge and debating hot topics at these events that leading businesses in can stay abreast of the latest threats, understand Best Practice for mitigation or resolution, and maintain competitive advantage.
What will you learn?
• How the nature of security threats is changing in the new millennium.
• The most vulnerable elements of your IT architectures.
• Critical considerations for implementing or refining organisational security strategies or policies.
• See the latest security technologies and solutions from industry leaders.
• What your peers are doing to counter or respond to security threats.
Who should attend?
The content of the BCS IT Security Conference 2004 is targeted at senior IT decision makers, IT managers, system administrators and those involved in the ever increasing problems of IT security management and implementation.
- Black Hat USA 2015
Organized by UBM Tech - 1 August - 6 August 2015
- Decepticon 2015
Organized by Decepticon - 24 August - 26 August 2015
- HP Protect 2015
Organized by HP - 1 September - 4 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.