|Date:||3 December-4 December 2003|
|Location:||Washington, DC, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
30 Focused Sessions in Four Targeted Tracks. Topics include:
- Asymmetric warfare
- Cyber security for Athens 2004 Olympics
- Analysis of four information wars waged since 1991
- Information sharing: Is it working?
- Psychological operations
- International perspectives: What are Europeans doing differently?
- Behavioral profiling of IT attackers
- Monitoring cyber security on the nation's largest public transit system
- Computer network defense during the War with Iraq
- Psychological profiling of malicious insiders
Keynote Speakers Address Key Issues
- Lieutenant General Kenneth A. Minihan, US Air Force (Ret.), Former Director NSA, DIA; President, Security Affairs Support Association; Principal, Paladin Capital Group Homeland Security Fund
Information Warfare: Exploit - Defend - Attack
- Congressman Steve Israel (D-NY), Member of the House Armed Services Committee and the House Financial Services Committee
- The Role of Government in Securing our Critical Infrastructure
- Major General James D. Bryan, Vice Director, DISA; Commander, Joint Task Force - Computer Network Operations
Information Sharing: What You Donít Know Canít Hurt You Ė or Can It? Moderated by Chrisan Herrod, Professor and Chair, Department of Information Operations and Technology, National Defense University, this panel will tackle head-on the issue of information sharing between government and industry.
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- RSA Conference 2016
Organized by EMC - 29 February - 4 March 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.