|Date:||3 February-5 February 2003|
|Location:||Hamilton Crowne Plaza, Washington, USA|
- Present the latest information on the state of Internet security
- Predict the problems we will face three to five years from now
- Outline the existing resources and partnerships in use to protect the critical infrastructure
- Evaluate the relative threat to businesses and Internet providers
- Assess the current state-of-the-art in Internet security solutions
- Debate the government's cybersecurity, including proposals now before Congress
- FloCon 2014
Organized by CERT - 13 January - 16 January 2014
- RSA Conference 2014
Organized by RSA Conference - 24 February - 28 February 2014
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.