|Date:||3 February-5 February 2003|
|Location:||Hamilton Crowne Plaza, Washington, USA|
- Present the latest information on the state of Internet security
- Predict the problems we will face three to five years from now
- Outline the existing resources and partnerships in use to protect the critical infrastructure
- Evaluate the relative threat to businesses and Internet providers
- Assess the current state-of-the-art in Internet security solutions
- Debate the government's cybersecurity, including proposals now before Congress
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.