|Date:||2 March-5 March 2004|
|Location:||KSU Center, Kennesaw, GA, USA|
|Organizer:||Atlanta Chapter of the HTCIA and Kennesaw State University's Cybercrime Institute|
- The seminar will be increased from 3 days to 4.
- Lecture times increased to 1.5 hours with 30 minute networking breaks in between.
- Labs will be 4 hours each. And we expect at least 6-8 seperate labs each day. Labs will be conducted morning and afternoon.
- Accessdata has agreed to run four full days of labs relating to Accessdata software.
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.