|Date:||2 March-5 March 2004|
|Location:||KSU Center, Kennesaw, GA, USA|
|Organizer:||Atlanta Chapter of the HTCIA and Kennesaw State University's Cybercrime Institute|
- The seminar will be increased from 3 days to 4.
- Lecture times increased to 1.5 hours with 30 minute networking breaks in between.
- Labs will be 4 hours each. And we expect at least 6-8 seperate labs each day. Labs will be conducted morning and afternoon.
- Accessdata has agreed to run four full days of labs relating to Accessdata software.
- Healthcare Cyber Security Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 3 December - 10 December 2014
- (ISC)2 Security Congress EMEA 2014
Organized by (ISC)2 - 8 December - 10 December 2014
- International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions 2014
Organized by Infonomics Society - 8 December - 10 December 2014