|Date:||2 March-5 March 2004|
|Location:||KSU Center, Kennesaw, GA, USA|
|Organizer:||Atlanta Chapter of the HTCIA and Kennesaw State University's Cybercrime Institute|
- The seminar will be increased from 3 days to 4.
- Lecture times increased to 1.5 hours with 30 minute networking breaks in between.
- Labs will be 4 hours each. And we expect at least 6-8 seperate labs each day. Labs will be conducted morning and afternoon.
- Accessdata has agreed to run four full days of labs relating to Accessdata software.
- Black Hat USA 2014
Organized by UBM Tech - 2 August - 7 August 2014
- PasswordsCon 2014 Las Vegas
Organized by PasswordsCon - 5 August - 6 August 2014
- BSidesLV 2014
Organized by Security BSides Las Vegas, Inc. - 5 August - 6 August 2014