|Date:||2 March-5 March 2004|
|Location:||KSU Center, Kennesaw, GA, USA|
|Organizer:||Atlanta Chapter of the HTCIA and Kennesaw State University's Cybercrime Institute|
- The seminar will be increased from 3 days to 4.
- Lecture times increased to 1.5 hours with 30 minute networking breaks in between.
- Labs will be 4 hours each. And we expect at least 6-8 seperate labs each day. Labs will be conducted morning and afternoon.
- Accessdata has agreed to run four full days of labs relating to Accessdata software.
- McAfee FOCUS 14
Organized by McAfee - 27 October - 29 October 2014
- Open Source Digital Forensics Conference 2014
Organized by Basis Technology - 5 November - 5 November 2014
- Managing BYOD & Enterprise Mobility USA 2014
Organized by Qatalyst Global - 5 November - 6 November 2014