|Date:||2 March-5 March 2004|
|Location:||KSU Center, Kennesaw, GA, USA|
|Organizer:||Atlanta Chapter of the HTCIA and Kennesaw State University's Cybercrime Institute|
- The seminar will be increased from 3 days to 4.
- Lecture times increased to 1.5 hours with 30 minute networking breaks in between.
- Labs will be 4 hours each. And we expect at least 6-8 seperate labs each day. Labs will be conducted morning and afternoon.
- Accessdata has agreed to run four full days of labs relating to Accessdata software.
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.