|Date:||23 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||The Hilton Chicago & Towers, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
The HIPAA Security Rule from Regulation to Reality:
- What HIPAA really means for you and your organization
- Creating an action plan to meet compliance and security goals
- What your peers are doing to meet HIPAA and other regulatory standards
- Auditing for HIPAA compliance
-> Healthcare security on a budget: cost-effective solutions
-> Overcoming the security hazards of remote users/workers
-> Securing the latest tech trends: PDAs, WLANs, telemedicine, and Web services
Three Conferences under One Roof!
- HealthSec 2003 is colocated with PharmaSec and The Conference on Mobile and Wireless Security. If you would like to take advantage of the learning and networking at all three events, we’ve created money-saving packages just for you!
- Triple Ticket: Mix and match sessions from all three conferences for only $200 more than the regular HealthSec price. What a deal!
- World Pass: Attend as many sessions and workshops as you can fit into your schedule, from all three conferences, for just one discounted fee. If you want it all, the World Pass is a superb value!
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- RSA Conference 2016
Organized by EMC - 29 February - 4 March 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.