|Date:||22 March-24 March 2004|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
Exciting and Enlightening Speakers
- Bill Boni, Chief Information Security Officer and Vice President, Motorola Information Protection Services
- Kevin Mitnick, controversial hacker, in an uncensored interview by G. Mark Hardy, President, National Security Corporation
- Don McMillan, Stand-Up Comedian, has appeared on “The Tonight Show,” “Larry King Live,” Comedy Central, and MTV
85+ Sessions on Topics Central to Your Success
- Web services security
- The latest hack tools
- DMZ security
- Wireless mapping
- Network forensics
- Active Directory 2000 and .NET
- Hacking VPNs
- Event correlation
- And more
The CISO Executive Summit - Back by Popular Demand
This exclusive one-day program for IT security thought leaders was a huge success in 2003, and an exceptional program has been planned for 2004. If you are a Chief Information Security Officer, this is an event you don't want to miss! For more information, click on "Features."
The InfoSec World Expo
Featuring 125+ vendors of leading infosec products and services, this blockbuster expo on March 22 and 23 is the perfect place to get up-to-speed on the latest technologies, see live demos, and network! To see what top organizations are on-board so far, click on "Expo Info."
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.