|Date:||22 March-24 March 2004|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
Exciting and Enlightening Speakers
- Bill Boni, Chief Information Security Officer and Vice President, Motorola Information Protection Services
- Kevin Mitnick, controversial hacker, in an uncensored interview by G. Mark Hardy, President, National Security Corporation
- Don McMillan, Stand-Up Comedian, has appeared on “The Tonight Show,” “Larry King Live,” Comedy Central, and MTV
85+ Sessions on Topics Central to Your Success
- Web services security
- The latest hack tools
- DMZ security
- Wireless mapping
- Network forensics
- Active Directory 2000 and .NET
- Hacking VPNs
- Event correlation
- And more
The CISO Executive Summit - Back by Popular Demand
This exclusive one-day program for IT security thought leaders was a huge success in 2003, and an exceptional program has been planned for 2004. If you are a Chief Information Security Officer, this is an event you don't want to miss! For more information, click on "Features."
The InfoSec World Expo
Featuring 125+ vendors of leading infosec products and services, this blockbuster expo on March 22 and 23 is the perfect place to get up-to-speed on the latest technologies, see live demos, and network! To see what top organizations are on-board so far, click on "Expo Info."
- 3rd Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Workshop
Organized by NH-ISAC and UC San Diego - 10 July - 12 July 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.