|Date:||27 June-2 July 2004|
|Location:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Join the community of programmers, developers, and systems professionals in sharing solutions and fresh ideas. Earn the respect of your peers: participate by submitting a paper.
USENIX Annual Tech in 2004 will feature:
- 2.5 days of General Sessions—original and innovative papers about modern computing systems
- 2.5 days of FREENIX—a showcase for the latest developments in and interesting applications of free and open source software
- 5 days of content from Special Interest Groups, including UseLinux, Security, and many more
- 6 days of training with up to 30 tutorial offerings
- Famous-name Plenary Sessions every day
- Special social events every evening
- Plus BoFs and Guru Is In Sessions
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.