|Date:||27 June-2 July 2004|
|Location:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Join the community of programmers, developers, and systems professionals in sharing solutions and fresh ideas. Earn the respect of your peers: participate by submitting a paper.
USENIX Annual Tech in 2004 will feature:
- 2.5 days of General Sessions—original and innovative papers about modern computing systems
- 2.5 days of FREENIX—a showcase for the latest developments in and interesting applications of free and open source software
- 5 days of content from Special Interest Groups, including UseLinux, Security, and many more
- 6 days of training with up to 30 tutorial offerings
- Famous-name Plenary Sessions every day
- Special social events every evening
- Plus BoFs and Guru Is In Sessions
- FloCon 2014
Organized by CERT - 13 January - 16 January 2014
- RSA Conference 2014
Organized by RSA Conference - 24 February - 28 February 2014
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.