|Date:||10 October-10 October 2003|
|Location:||Hotel Husa Princesa, Madrid, Spain|
The Center for Internet Security, with the help of a large group of user organizations, information security professionals and auditors, has developed a Gold Standard for Solaris security: The Solaris CIS Level-1 Benchmark.
SANS is pleased to offer a hands on course that combines labs and lecture to teach you the Solaris Gold Standard and the tools that can be used to establish, maintain and audit the Gold Standard.
Minimum security settings (baselines or benchmarks) work. However, system administrators need to be confident that what they are doing will work and that they know how to do it. In "Securing Solaris 8 & 9" you will receive the training needed to build their confidence and skills.
Who Should Attend This Course:
- System Administrators
- Security Officers
- Security Managers responsible for Solaris systems will all benefit from this course
Tools you will learn include:
- The Solaris Security Toolkit
- The SANS cis-hardening driver
- The CIS scoring tool
- The PatchCheck tool, downloadable from
- The lsof tool
- Healthcare Cyber Security Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 3 December - 10 December 2014
- (ISC)2 Security Congress EMEA 2014
Organized by (ISC)2 - 8 December - 10 December 2014
- International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions 2014
Organized by Infonomics Society - 8 December - 10 December 2014