|Date:||23 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||The Hilton Chicago & Towers, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
- Best practices for HIPAA and Part 11 Compliance
- Building a system security program
- Conducting a risk assessment in a regulated environment
- Securing the clinical trials process
- The role of pharma and biotech in homeland security
- Creating a global biopharma infrastructure
- Disaster recovery for pharmaceuticals and biotech
- Privacy implications for conducting global research
- The latest in remote access security
- Controlling wireless devices
Three Conferences under One Roof!
PharmaSec is colocated with HealthSec 2003 and The Conference on Mobile and Wireless Security. If you would like to take advantage of the learning and networking at all three events, we’ve created money-saving packages just for you!
- Triple Ticket: Mix and match sessions from all three conferences for only $200 more than the regular PharmaSec price. What a deal!
- World Pass: Attend as many sessions and workshops as you can fit into your schedule, from all three conferences, for just one discounted fee. If you want it all, the World Pass is a superb value!
- 25th Annual FIRST Conference
Organized by FIRST - 16 June - 21 June 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.