|Date:||23 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||The Hilton Chicago & Towers, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
- Best practices for HIPAA and Part 11 Compliance
- Building a system security program
- Conducting a risk assessment in a regulated environment
- Securing the clinical trials process
- The role of pharma and biotech in homeland security
- Creating a global biopharma infrastructure
- Disaster recovery for pharmaceuticals and biotech
- Privacy implications for conducting global research
- The latest in remote access security
- Controlling wireless devices
Three Conferences under One Roof!
PharmaSec is colocated with HealthSec 2003 and The Conference on Mobile and Wireless Security. If you would like to take advantage of the learning and networking at all three events, we’ve created money-saving packages just for you!
- Triple Ticket: Mix and match sessions from all three conferences for only $200 more than the regular PharmaSec price. What a deal!
- World Pass: Attend as many sessions and workshops as you can fit into your schedule, from all three conferences, for just one discounted fee. If you want it all, the World Pass is a superb value!
- INTERPOL World 2015
Organized by INTERPOL - 14 April - 16 April 2015
- RSA Conference 2015
Organized by RSA Conference - 20 April - 24 April 2015
- Security Forum 2015
Organized by Hagenberger Kreis - 22 April - 23 April 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.