|Date:||29 October-31 October 2013|
|Location:||Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands|
- 5 hours of world-class keynote addresses: Join leading industry visionaries working with cutting-edge security techniques and solutions.
- Three days of practical perspective: Cut straight to the most critical security issues facing organisations today. Leave with actions to implement the moment you’re back at your desk.
- Unparalleled networking events: Connect with Europe's premier security experts, colleagues and peers.
- In-depth knowledge: Access more than 60 sessions spanning more than 11hours of learning. Secure your business and infrastructure by understanding the latest trends and technologies.
Closing keynote speaker
Former Chairman of the Organising Committee for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games, and legendary former British athlete, Seb Coe, is a keynote speaker at RSA Conference Europe 2013.
The London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games saw more than 680,000 overseas visitors enter the UK^. This included more than 27,000 journalist, photographers and TV commentators reliant on the Olympic network infrastructure. Hear Lord Coe outline how using technology and teamwork helped Britain stage a safe, landmark event.
Conference session teasers
Our Programme Committee has already been hard at work selecting this year’s line-up of speakers and topics. The full agenda is live on 24th July - but here’s a preview* glimpse of what’s to come.
Why Does Database Patching Require A PhD?
How to reverse-engineer Oracle vulnerabilities and provide workarounds.
Mine Is Bigger: When Cybercriminals Compare Tools
Check out the state of the art in emerging technology and the techniques cybercriminals use to perpetrate fraud.
How Hackers are Outsmarting Smart TVs and Why it Matters to You
Keep cybercriminals from joining your conference meetings by outsmarting Smart TVs.
Playing the Game of Thrones: ensuring the CISO role at the King’s table
For too long the CISO role has reported everywhere except the board. This has resulted in conflicts of interest, poor security management and little enterprise level business risk intelligence.
Securing BYOD: Mitigating Risk, Not Forcing Control!
Using recent severe mobile exploits related to BYOD, learn how organisations can manage and mitigate the risk without forcing strict & unwanted controls.
To see the latest confirmed sessions, click here.
All 60 track sessions are intensive, incisive and packed with essential learning, attend the educational and networking event that boosts your knowledge and advances your career.
Register by Friday 27th September and pay only €995
Our three-day full Conference delegate pass secures access to all keynotes, track sessions, sponsors and networking events. Discount registration discount ends 27th September, so register now for just €995 and save €300 on our standard on-site registration cost. Find out more, view the agenda.
Download the fact sheet here.
- Managing BYOD & Enterprise Mobility USA 2014
Organized by Qatalyst Global - 5 November - 6 November 2014
- Open Source Digital Forensics Conference 2014
Organized by Basis Technology - 5 November - 5 November 2014
- i-Society 2014
Organized by Infonomics Society - 10 November - 12 November 2014