|Date:||17 September-19 September 2013|
This event will bring together defense, government and industry leaders to devote a concentrated focus on breaking down the latest in policy, information sharing, security technology and identifiable threats for a cohesive mission strategy that can be directly applied to cross-agency goals.
- Improve technological prowess crucial for enterprise-wide cyber resilience
- Characterize threats to enable real-time detection and forensic analysis
- Develop a platform for which to base comprehension of cyberspace for progressive scalability of capabilities
- Exploit vulnerabilities in opposition to gain the tactical advantage in the terrain of cyber warfare
- Comply with emerging standards and requirements guiding Cybersecurity policy.
- Infosecurity Europe 2015
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 2 June - 4 June 2015
- Seventh Annual Information Security Summit
Organized by ISSA-LA - 4 June - 5 June 2015
- TRUSTe Internet of Things Privacy Summit 2015
Organized by TRUSTe - 17 June - 17 June 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.