|Date:||17 September-19 September 2013|
This event will bring together defense, government and industry leaders to devote a concentrated focus on breaking down the latest in policy, information sharing, security technology and identifiable threats for a cohesive mission strategy that can be directly applied to cross-agency goals.
- Improve technological prowess crucial for enterprise-wide cyber resilience
- Characterize threats to enable real-time detection and forensic analysis
- Develop a platform for which to base comprehension of cyberspace for progressive scalability of capabilities
- Exploit vulnerabilities in opposition to gain the tactical advantage in the terrain of cyber warfare
- Comply with emerging standards and requirements guiding Cybersecurity policy.
- Infosecurity Europe 2014
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 29 April - 1 May 2014
- Eurocrypt 2014
Organized by IACR - 11 May - 15 May 2014
- ISPEC 2014
Organized by ISPEC - 12 May - 14 May 2014