|Date:||17 September-19 September 2013|
This event will bring together defense, government and industry leaders to devote a concentrated focus on breaking down the latest in policy, information sharing, security technology and identifiable threats for a cohesive mission strategy that can be directly applied to cross-agency goals.
- Improve technological prowess crucial for enterprise-wide cyber resilience
- Characterize threats to enable real-time detection and forensic analysis
- Develop a platform for which to base comprehension of cyberspace for progressive scalability of capabilities
- Exploit vulnerabilities in opposition to gain the tactical advantage in the terrain of cyber warfare
- Comply with emerging standards and requirements guiding Cybersecurity policy.
- BSides Tampa 2016
Organized by Tampa (ISC)2 Chapter - 4 February - 8 February 2016
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- RSA Conference 2016
Organized by EMC - 29 February - 4 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.