|Date:||23 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||The Hilton Chicago & Towers, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
- Benefit from Targeted Learning in Hot-Topic Sessions:
Instant Messaging, Wireless Site Survey Techniques, Air-Born Viruses, Wireless Security Architecture, Deploying Wireless LANS, and more…
- Get Tactics and Techniques for Reducing Wireless Vulnerabilities and Protecting Your Data from Hackers
- Witness Live Demos of Leading Wireless Technologies
- Evaluate Wireless Authentication Options:
- Biometrics, PKI, Smart Cards, Digital Signatures
- Learn How to Incorporate Wireless Technology into Your Security Policy
Get up-to-speed on the latest technologies that safeguard critical data, secure wireless workers, and more at the InfoSec Expo. Meet one-on-one with the experts and discover cutting-edge strategies that will take your organization to the next level of efficiency and success.
- Black Hat USA 2015
Organized by UBM Tech - 1 August - 6 August 2015
- Decepticon 2015
Organized by Decepticon - 24 August - 26 August 2015
- HP Protect 2015
Organized by HP - 1 September - 4 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.