|Date:||23 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||The Hilton Chicago & Towers, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Organizer:||MIS Training Institute|
- Benefit from Targeted Learning in Hot-Topic Sessions:
Instant Messaging, Wireless Site Survey Techniques, Air-Born Viruses, Wireless Security Architecture, Deploying Wireless LANS, and more…
- Get Tactics and Techniques for Reducing Wireless Vulnerabilities and Protecting Your Data from Hackers
- Witness Live Demos of Leading Wireless Technologies
- Evaluate Wireless Authentication Options:
- Biometrics, PKI, Smart Cards, Digital Signatures
- Learn How to Incorporate Wireless Technology into Your Security Policy
Get up-to-speed on the latest technologies that safeguard critical data, secure wireless workers, and more at the InfoSec Expo. Meet one-on-one with the experts and discover cutting-edge strategies that will take your organization to the next level of efficiency and success.
- Infosecurity Europe 2015
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 2 June - 4 June 2015
- Seventh Annual Information Security Summit
Organized by ISSA-LA - 4 June - 5 June 2015
- TRUSTe Internet of Things Privacy Summit 2015
Organized by TRUSTe - 17 June - 17 June 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.