|Date:||2 October-4 October 2013|
|Location:||Maritim Hotel, Berlin, Germany|
The event provides three full days of learning opportunities and networking with industry experts and covers all aspects of the global threat landscape.
Whether you are an IT professional charged with defending your organization's systems and data or a vendor-based security researcher, VB2013 offers opportunities to learn from the best in the industry, discuss methods and technologies, and build contacts.
- Presentations by world-leading security industry experts: learn about new technologies, new research and the latest intelligence on emerging threats.
- Networking: VB2013 is designed to allow delegates to make the most of every networking opportunity. Network with vendors, top industry experts and other IT security professionals - compare practices and experiences, debate and challenge ideas, and take home new information to apply in your own business environment.
- Key vendors: the leading innovators in the anti-threat space will attend VB2013.
- An opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to building knowledge, sharing insight and collaborating in global efforts to combat cybercrime.
- Black Hat USA 2014
Organized by UBM Tech - 2 August - 7 August 2014
- PasswordsCon 2014 Las Vegas
Organized by PasswordsCon - 5 August - 6 August 2014
- BSidesLV 2014
Organized by Security BSides Las Vegas, Inc. - 5 August - 6 August 2014