|Date:||9 January-12 January 2012|
|Location:||Sheraton Austin at the Capitol, Austin, USA|
|Organizer:||Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon|
This year's conference will focus on flow data analysis within the context of other data sources. Presenters are encouraged to consider how flow is a piece of the puzzle - one data source among several which, together, help you derive a holistic network view.
Understanding today's complex networks requires examining pieces of data from many sources. At Flocon 2012, learn how netflow data helps put the puzzle together. We will discuss the following topics:
- Data Set Sharing and Integrated Analysis
- Network Situational Awareness
- IPv6 Transition and Analysis
- Malicious Behavior
- Mathematical Analysis
- Flow Collection Technology
- Network Data Visualization
- Network Inventory
- Network Operations
- Large-Scale Modeling and Analysis.
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
- International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy
Organized by ICISSP - 9 February - 11 February 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.