|Date:||9 January-12 January 2012|
|Location:||Sheraton Austin at the Capitol, Austin, USA|
|Organizer:||Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon|
This year's conference will focus on flow data analysis within the context of other data sources. Presenters are encouraged to consider how flow is a piece of the puzzle - one data source among several which, together, help you derive a holistic network view.
Understanding today's complex networks requires examining pieces of data from many sources. At Flocon 2012, learn how netflow data helps put the puzzle together. We will discuss the following topics:
- Data Set Sharing and Integrated Analysis
- Network Situational Awareness
- IPv6 Transition and Analysis
- Malicious Behavior
- Mathematical Analysis
- Flow Collection Technology
- Network Data Visualization
- Network Inventory
- Network Operations
- Large-Scale Modeling and Analysis.
- DzHack Event 2015
Organized by ELIT - 9 May - 9 May 2015
- 12th CISO Summit & Roundtable Geneva 2015
Organized by MIS Training Institute - 11 May - 13 May 2015
- HITBSecConf2015 Amsterdam
Organized by HITB - 26 May - 29 May 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.