|Date:||21 September-22 September 2011|
|Location:||Thistle Marble Arch, London, United Kingdom|
This year's EU Summit agenda is focused on some of the hottest topics that the vast majority of the organizations are facing today, such as:
- The role of malware and botnets in the latest waves of attacks, and how to fight them
- How the Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) is changing the rules of attack and defense
- The unstoppable targeted attacks, like the ones performed through pdf malware
- Database Breach Investigations, the ultimate objective of the attackers in most recent attacks
- Latest advances in Memory Forensic Analysis, which allows to detect malicious activities in an unprecedented way
- Discovery of traces of anti-forensic techniques
- Forensic Analysis of Mobile Devices, such as the iPhone or Android
- The value of eDiscovery technologies when searching for malicious insider activities.
- 25th Annual FIRST Conference
Organized by FIRST - 16 June - 21 June 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.