|Date:||21 September-22 September 2011|
|Location:||Thistle Marble Arch, London, United Kingdom|
This year's EU Summit agenda is focused on some of the hottest topics that the vast majority of the organizations are facing today, such as:
- The role of malware and botnets in the latest waves of attacks, and how to fight them
- How the Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) is changing the rules of attack and defense
- The unstoppable targeted attacks, like the ones performed through pdf malware
- Database Breach Investigations, the ultimate objective of the attackers in most recent attacks
- Latest advances in Memory Forensic Analysis, which allows to detect malicious activities in an unprecedented way
- Discovery of traces of anti-forensic techniques
- Forensic Analysis of Mobile Devices, such as the iPhone or Android
- The value of eDiscovery technologies when searching for malicious insider activities.
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.