|Date:||21 September-22 September 2011|
|Location:||Thistle Marble Arch, London, United Kingdom|
This year's EU Summit agenda is focused on some of the hottest topics that the vast majority of the organizations are facing today, such as:
- The role of malware and botnets in the latest waves of attacks, and how to fight them
- How the Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) is changing the rules of attack and defense
- The unstoppable targeted attacks, like the ones performed through pdf malware
- Database Breach Investigations, the ultimate objective of the attackers in most recent attacks
- Latest advances in Memory Forensic Analysis, which allows to detect malicious activities in an unprecedented way
- Discovery of traces of anti-forensic techniques
- Forensic Analysis of Mobile Devices, such as the iPhone or Android
- The value of eDiscovery technologies when searching for malicious insider activities.
- BSides Tampa 2016
Organized by Tampa (ISC)2 Chapter - 4 February - 8 February 2016
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.