|Date:||10 August-10 August 2010|
The program is organized along three temporal perspectives:
- Metrics Past. Which metrics techniques from 2006 worked, and which did not? And how can knowledge of the past inform the present and future?
- Metrics Present. What is the state of the art as practiced today' by leading corporations, consultants and researchers?
- Metrics Future. What new strategies for measuring security will emerge in the future?
- International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy
Organized by ICISSP - 9 February - 11 February 2015
- RiSK Conference 2015
Organized by REAL security d.o.o. - 11 March - 12 March 2015
- InfoSec World 2015 Conference & Expo
Organized by MIS Training Institute - 23 March - 25 March 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.