|Date:||10 August-10 August 2010|
The program is organized along three temporal perspectives:
- Metrics Past. Which metrics techniques from 2006 worked, and which did not? And how can knowledge of the past inform the present and future?
- Metrics Present. What is the state of the art as practiced today' by leading corporations, consultants and researchers?
- Metrics Future. What new strategies for measuring security will emerge in the future?
- Infosecurity Europe 2015
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 2 June - 4 June 2015
- Seventh Annual Information Security Summit
Organized by ISSA-LA - 4 June - 5 June 2015
- TRUSTe Internet of Things Privacy Summit 2015
Organized by TRUSTe - 17 June - 17 June 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.