|Date:||29 September-30 September 2003|
|Location:||Forum Hotel, Munich, Germany|
Besides all the Wi-Fi related tracks, first day of the conference contains a "Security for WLANs" section with the following topics:
- WLAN Security: Case Studies in Key Verticals
- Does WPA Close The Wi-Fi Security Gap?
- 802.11 Security: The Loopholes & The Patches
- Using 802.1x Authentication To Block WLAN Intruders
- New Approaches and Technology Advances in Security
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.