|Date:||29 September-30 September 2003|
|Location:||Forum Hotel, Munich, Germany|
Besides all the Wi-Fi related tracks, first day of the conference contains a "Security for WLANs" section with the following topics:
- WLAN Security: Case Studies in Key Verticals
- Does WPA Close The Wi-Fi Security Gap?
- 802.11 Security: The Loopholes & The Patches
- Using 802.1x Authentication To Block WLAN Intruders
- New Approaches and Technology Advances in Security
- RiSK Conference 2015
Organized by REAL security d.o.o. - 11 March - 12 March 2015
- InfoSec World 2015 Conference & Expo
Organized by MIS Training Institute - 23 March - 25 March 2015
- INTERPOL World 2015
Organized by INTERPOL - 14 April - 16 April 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.