|Date:||29 September-30 September 2003|
|Location:||Forum Hotel, Munich, Germany|
Besides all the Wi-Fi related tracks, first day of the conference contains a "Security for WLANs" section with the following topics:
- WLAN Security: Case Studies in Key Verticals
- Does WPA Close The Wi-Fi Security Gap?
- 802.11 Security: The Loopholes & The Patches
- Using 802.1x Authentication To Block WLAN Intruders
- New Approaches and Technology Advances in Security
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.