|Date:||15 June-18 June 2009|
|Location:||Stanford University - Palo Alto, California, USA|
The Sharkfest ’09 session schedule includes many topics geared for new, seasoned, and expert Wireshark users alike, including:
- Ask the Experts: One-on-One Dissector Development Assistance from Wireshark Core Developers
- Wireshark Saves the WLAN!
- Getting Your Code into Wireshark Releases
- VoIP Troubleshooting with Wireshark
- Network Forensics: Wireshark as Evidence Collector
- CACE Pilot + Wireshark Integrated Analysis
- How Protocols Work
- Advanced TCP Analysis & Troubleshooting in Enterprise Networks.
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.