|Date:||15 June-18 June 2009|
|Location:||Stanford University - Palo Alto, California, USA|
The Sharkfest ’09 session schedule includes many topics geared for new, seasoned, and expert Wireshark users alike, including:
- Ask the Experts: One-on-One Dissector Development Assistance from Wireshark Core Developers
- Wireshark Saves the WLAN!
- Getting Your Code into Wireshark Releases
- VoIP Troubleshooting with Wireshark
- Network Forensics: Wireshark as Evidence Collector
- CACE Pilot + Wireshark Integrated Analysis
- How Protocols Work
- Advanced TCP Analysis & Troubleshooting in Enterprise Networks.
- Black Hat USA 2015
Organized by UBM Tech - 1 August - 6 August 2015
- Decepticon 2015
Organized by Decepticon - 24 August - 26 August 2015
- HP Protect 2015
Organized by HP - 1 September - 4 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.