|Date:||24 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||Meydenbauer Center, Seattle, USA|
Business and Government are faced with the challenge of simultaneously promoting openness and protecting their enterprise. To achieve this goal, senior executives and government leaders must understand one fundamental principle: security and strategy are interdependent. Communicating across the enterprise between departments, across boundaries and to customers is critical. Bridging that communication with Government is essential in developing a secure world. But, our “World” is often more a region with its unique physical and economic drivers.
Themes examined at SecureWorld Expo:
- IT Security, Securing our Digital World
- Securing our Regional Sphere, a Public / Private Partnership
- Convergence of Physical and Digital Security, a technology report
- Security Management within the Corporation, our changing roles
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.