|Date:||24 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||Meydenbauer Center, Seattle, USA|
Business and Government are faced with the challenge of simultaneously promoting openness and protecting their enterprise. To achieve this goal, senior executives and government leaders must understand one fundamental principle: security and strategy are interdependent. Communicating across the enterprise between departments, across boundaries and to customers is critical. Bridging that communication with Government is essential in developing a secure world. But, our “World” is often more a region with its unique physical and economic drivers.
Themes examined at SecureWorld Expo:
- IT Security, Securing our Digital World
- Securing our Regional Sphere, a Public / Private Partnership
- Convergence of Physical and Digital Security, a technology report
- Security Management within the Corporation, our changing roles
- RiSK Conference 2015
Organized by REAL security d.o.o. - 11 March - 12 March 2015
- InfoSec World 2015 Conference & Expo
Organized by MIS Training Institute - 23 March - 25 March 2015
- INTERPOL World 2015
Organized by INTERPOL - 14 April - 16 April 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.