|Date:||24 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||Meydenbauer Center, Seattle, USA|
Business and Government are faced with the challenge of simultaneously promoting openness and protecting their enterprise. To achieve this goal, senior executives and government leaders must understand one fundamental principle: security and strategy are interdependent. Communicating across the enterprise between departments, across boundaries and to customers is critical. Bridging that communication with Government is essential in developing a secure world. But, our “World” is often more a region with its unique physical and economic drivers.
Themes examined at SecureWorld Expo:
- IT Security, Securing our Digital World
- Securing our Regional Sphere, a Public / Private Partnership
- Convergence of Physical and Digital Security, a technology report
- Security Management within the Corporation, our changing roles
- Infosecurity Europe 2015
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 2 June - 4 June 2015
- Seventh Annual Information Security Summit
Organized by ISSA-LA - 4 June - 5 June 2015
- TRUSTe Internet of Things Privacy Summit 2015
Organized by TRUSTe - 17 June - 17 June 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.