|Date:||24 September-25 September 2003|
|Location:||Meydenbauer Center, Seattle, USA|
Business and Government are faced with the challenge of simultaneously promoting openness and protecting their enterprise. To achieve this goal, senior executives and government leaders must understand one fundamental principle: security and strategy are interdependent. Communicating across the enterprise between departments, across boundaries and to customers is critical. Bridging that communication with Government is essential in developing a secure world. But, our “World” is often more a region with its unique physical and economic drivers.
Themes examined at SecureWorld Expo:
- IT Security, Securing our Digital World
- Securing our Regional Sphere, a Public / Private Partnership
- Convergence of Physical and Digital Security, a technology report
- Security Management within the Corporation, our changing roles
- 25th Annual FIRST Conference
Organized by FIRST - 16 June - 21 June 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.