|Date:||18 September-18 September 2003|
|Location:||John Hancock Conference Center, Boston, MA, USA|
As Healthcare Organizations strive to leverage the Internet, they need to deploy a security architecture to meet government regulation and ensure the trust of patients. Physicians, hospitals, insurance providers will need to determine what changes should be made in their offices to comply with these regulations.
The first step of compliance is understanding the regulations, speaking to attorneys who understand the healthcare industry and to get educated in HIPAA and compliance in general.
Don't miss the opportunity to come and share a day with industry leading security experts who will present and discuss key elements of HIPAA. They will share their knowledge to help create a blue print for establishing a Healthcare Information Security program.
- Describing the content and scope of HIPAA regulations
- Up-to-date information on the final HIPAA regulations
- Defining Information Security programs that fully comply with HIPAA
- Recognize how regulations relate to day-to-day practice activities
- Monitor and enforce policy compliance
- Consequences of not complying with regulations
- What to do first: implementing security and privacy measures
- Begin preparing for implementation
- Black Hat USA 2014
Organized by UBM Tech - 2 August - 7 August 2014
- PasswordsCon 2014 Las Vegas
Organized by PasswordsCon - 5 August - 6 August 2014
- BSidesLV 2014
Organized by Security BSides Las Vegas, Inc. - 5 August - 6 August 2014