|Date:||18 September-18 September 2003|
|Location:||John Hancock Conference Center, Boston, MA, USA|
As Healthcare Organizations strive to leverage the Internet, they need to deploy a security architecture to meet government regulation and ensure the trust of patients. Physicians, hospitals, insurance providers will need to determine what changes should be made in their offices to comply with these regulations.
The first step of compliance is understanding the regulations, speaking to attorneys who understand the healthcare industry and to get educated in HIPAA and compliance in general.
Don't miss the opportunity to come and share a day with industry leading security experts who will present and discuss key elements of HIPAA. They will share their knowledge to help create a blue print for establishing a Healthcare Information Security program.
- Describing the content and scope of HIPAA regulations
- Up-to-date information on the final HIPAA regulations
- Defining Information Security programs that fully comply with HIPAA
- Recognize how regulations relate to day-to-day practice activities
- Monitor and enforce policy compliance
- Consequences of not complying with regulations
- What to do first: implementing security and privacy measures
- Begin preparing for implementation
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- RSA Conference 2016
Organized by EMC - 29 February - 4 March 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.