|Date:||11 June-11 June 2008|
|Location:||Celtic Manor Resort,Newport, Wales|
|Organizer:||Welsh Assembly Government|
Following the success of the 2007 event, this year’s e-Crime Summit promises to deliver an exciting programme of informative and insightful keynote speakers and workshops, looking at a wide range of threats and solutions to ICT security on business Processes, Policies and Procedures.
Keynote Industry Speakers will be addressing the following subject areas:
- Controlling and securing the workforce remotely
- Why do hackers hack? – The psychology of a hacker
- The importance of IT Policies
- Risks on the web to businesses
- VOIP – how secure and how economic is it?
- BruCON 2014
Organized by BruCON - 25 September - 26 September 2014
- Cyber Security EXPO 2014
Organized by Imago Techmedia - 8 October - 9 October 2014
- Hacktivity 2014
Organized by Hacktivity - 10 October - 11 October 2014