|Date:||11 June-11 June 2008|
|Location:||Celtic Manor Resort,Newport, Wales|
|Organizer:||Welsh Assembly Government|
Following the success of the 2007 event, this year’s e-Crime Summit promises to deliver an exciting programme of informative and insightful keynote speakers and workshops, looking at a wide range of threats and solutions to ICT security on business Processes, Policies and Procedures.
Keynote Industry Speakers will be addressing the following subject areas:
- Controlling and securing the workforce remotely
- Why do hackers hack? – The psychology of a hacker
- The importance of IT Policies
- Risks on the web to businesses
- VOIP – how secure and how economic is it?
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.