|Date:||11 June-11 June 2008|
|Location:||Celtic Manor Resort,Newport, Wales|
|Organizer:||Welsh Assembly Government|
Following the success of the 2007 event, this year’s e-Crime Summit promises to deliver an exciting programme of informative and insightful keynote speakers and workshops, looking at a wide range of threats and solutions to ICT security on business Processes, Policies and Procedures.
Keynote Industry Speakers will be addressing the following subject areas:
- Controlling and securing the workforce remotely
- Why do hackers hack? – The psychology of a hacker
- The importance of IT Policies
- Risks on the web to businesses
- VOIP – how secure and how economic is it?
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.