|Date:||11 June-11 June 2008|
|Location:||Celtic Manor Resort,Newport, Wales|
|Organizer:||Welsh Assembly Government|
Following the success of the 2007 event, this year’s e-Crime Summit promises to deliver an exciting programme of informative and insightful keynote speakers and workshops, looking at a wide range of threats and solutions to ICT security on business Processes, Policies and Procedures.
Keynote Industry Speakers will be addressing the following subject areas:
- Controlling and securing the workforce remotely
- Why do hackers hack? – The psychology of a hacker
- The importance of IT Policies
- Risks on the web to businesses
- VOIP – how secure and how economic is it?
- Black Hat USA 2015
Organized by UBM Tech - 1 August - 6 August 2015
- Decepticon 2015
Organized by Decepticon - 24 August - 26 August 2015
- HP Protect 2015
Organized by HP - 1 September - 4 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.