|Date:||15 September-16 September 2003|
|Location:||Royal Lancaster Hotel, London, UK|
Knowledge and preparation would make the difference between optimum protection, and the worst-case scenario for your IT security architecture.
During our conference, senior IT professionals, CIOs, senior executives and CFOs will have the opportunity to assess the best practices in acquiring, implementing, managing and measuring information security.
Among the diverse and numerous topics covered are:
- Mobile & Wireless Protection
- Policy Issues in Remote Access
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures
- Technology Updates
- SmartCards, RFIS and Information Security
- Trust Issues in Offshore Outsourcing
PLUS our unique SECTOR 5 Sessions are devoted to preventing cyber-terrorism and hardening system architecture across five critical areas in business and government:
- Energy, utilities and water
- Banking and financial services
Telecom and information services
- Health, safety and emergency services
- HP Protect 2015
Organized by HP - 1 September - 4 September 2015
- SCADA Nexus 2015
Organized by Sircap Corporation - 2 September - 3 September 2015
- Hacker Halted USA 2015
Organized by EC-Council - 17 September - 18 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.