|Date:||15 September-16 September 2003|
|Location:||Royal Lancaster Hotel, London, UK|
Knowledge and preparation would make the difference between optimum protection, and the worst-case scenario for your IT security architecture.
During our conference, senior IT professionals, CIOs, senior executives and CFOs will have the opportunity to assess the best practices in acquiring, implementing, managing and measuring information security.
Among the diverse and numerous topics covered are:
- Mobile & Wireless Protection
- Policy Issues in Remote Access
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures
- Technology Updates
- SmartCards, RFIS and Information Security
- Trust Issues in Offshore Outsourcing
PLUS our unique SECTOR 5 Sessions are devoted to preventing cyber-terrorism and hardening system architecture across five critical areas in business and government:
- Energy, utilities and water
- Banking and financial services
Telecom and information services
- Health, safety and emergency services
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.