|Date:||19 September-21 September 2007|
|Location:||Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, MD|
The conference is a rich mix of full-day tutorials, debates, keynotes, breakout tracks and networking. It brings together the leading minds involved in:
- International policy and cooperation
- National efforts at information force projection, protection and security
- Private-public critical infrastructure convergence and defense
- Regional and municipal participation
- First response of all types
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.