|Date:||19 September-21 September 2007|
|Location:||Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, MD|
The conference is a rich mix of full-day tutorials, debates, keynotes, breakout tracks and networking. It brings together the leading minds involved in:
- International policy and cooperation
- National efforts at information force projection, protection and security
- Private-public critical infrastructure convergence and defense
- Regional and municipal participation
- First response of all types
- BSides Tampa 2016
Organized by Tampa (ISC)2 Chapter - 4 February - 8 February 2016
- ICISSP 2016
Organized by INSTICC - 19 February - 21 February 2016
- ICCWS 2016
Organized by ICCWS - 17 March - 18 March 2016
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.