|Date:||13 June-18 June 2004|
|Location:||Hilton Budapest, Budapest, Hungary|
FIRST participants are IT managers, network and system administrators, academia, software and hardware vendors, security solutions providers, telecommunications organizations, ISPs, and general computer and network security personnel. FIRST conferences cover areas such as:
- The most advanced techniques in security Incident Detection, Reaction and Response.
- The latest advancements in computer security tools.
- Best practice security methodologies.
- Shared views and experiences in the computer security incident response field.
Every year the logistics and planning for the successive conference begins even before the start of the current conference. This year we add to the pre-planning stage the Call for Papers. This allows conference participants not only to begin thinking about ideas for next conference paper submissions but also provides an opportunity for queries and comments to the Program Committee.
The conference is a five-day event, comprising two days of tutorials and three days of technical sessions, which include refereed paper presentations, keynote speeches and panel discussions.
The conference will discuss recent practical computer and network security issues, focusing on incident handling and response techniques and experiences. The program committee welcomes original contributions on the following topics:
- Incident Response
- General Issues
- CSIRT Operation and Tools
- Response Team Cooperation and Legal Issues
- New Technologies, New Vulnerabilities
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
- International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy
Organized by ICISSP - 9 February - 11 February 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.