|Date:||16 May-19 May 2006|
Building upon the work of the IST iTrust working group and the success of the three previous iTrust international conferences, the aims of iTrust'2006 are to attract a critical mass of experts from industry, government and academia with a keen interest in the area of trust management.
The objectives of the Conference are:
- To facilitate the cross-disciplinary investigation of fundamental issues underpinning computational trust models by bringing together expertise from technology oriented sciences, law, philosophy and social sciences.
- To facilitate the emergence of widely acceptable trust management processes for dynamic open systems and applications.
- To facilitate the development of new paradigms in the area of dynamic open systems which effectively utilize computational trust models.
- To facilitate the integration of new trust management paradigms and emerging architectures for Grid computing and Virtual Organizations.
- To help the incorporation of trust management elements in existing standards.
- 3rd Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Workshop
Organized by NH-ISAC and UC San Diego - 10 July - 12 July 2013
- Black Hat USA 2013
Organized by UBM Tech - 27 July - 1 August 2013
- World Congress on Internet Security 2013
Organized by WorldCIS - 5 August - 7 August 2013
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.