|Date:||16 May-19 May 2006|
Building upon the work of the IST iTrust working group and the success of the three previous iTrust international conferences, the aims of iTrust'2006 are to attract a critical mass of experts from industry, government and academia with a keen interest in the area of trust management.
The objectives of the Conference are:
- To facilitate the cross-disciplinary investigation of fundamental issues underpinning computational trust models by bringing together expertise from technology oriented sciences, law, philosophy and social sciences.
- To facilitate the emergence of widely acceptable trust management processes for dynamic open systems and applications.
- To facilitate the development of new paradigms in the area of dynamic open systems which effectively utilize computational trust models.
- To facilitate the integration of new trust management paradigms and emerging architectures for Grid computing and Virtual Organizations.
- To help the incorporation of trust management elements in existing standards.
- Infosecurity Europe 2015
Organized by Reed Exhibitions - 2 June - 4 June 2015
- Seventh Annual Information Security Summit
Organized by ISSA-LA - 4 June - 5 June 2015
- TRUSTe Internet of Things Privacy Summit 2015
Organized by TRUSTe - 17 June - 17 June 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.