|Date:||16 May-19 May 2006|
Building upon the work of the IST iTrust working group and the success of the three previous iTrust international conferences, the aims of iTrust'2006 are to attract a critical mass of experts from industry, government and academia with a keen interest in the area of trust management.
The objectives of the Conference are:
- To facilitate the cross-disciplinary investigation of fundamental issues underpinning computational trust models by bringing together expertise from technology oriented sciences, law, philosophy and social sciences.
- To facilitate the emergence of widely acceptable trust management processes for dynamic open systems and applications.
- To facilitate the development of new paradigms in the area of dynamic open systems which effectively utilize computational trust models.
- To facilitate the integration of new trust management paradigms and emerging architectures for Grid computing and Virtual Organizations.
- To help the incorporation of trust management elements in existing standards.
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities
Organized by IQPC - 23 March - 26 March 2014
- SyScan 2014
Organized by SyScan - 31 March - 4 April 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.