|Date:||23 February-25 February 2005|
|Organizer:||Advanced Learning Institute|
Atending this conference will help you...
- Understand the key biometric technologies--how they work, costs and benefits, strengths and weaknesses--through several real end user case study examples
- Explore the latest applications of biometrics in various industries such as government, financial services, transportation & border control
- Incorporate biometrics into an intergrated solution for identity management
- Achieve cost savings and increase efficiency and security by implementing biometric applications
- Make the business case for biometrics and smart cards
- Learn what consumers think about biometrics and smart cards
- Test and evaluate the performance of a biometric system to ensure system security
- Apply the latest standards to your application
- Discover the ethical and privacy issues and how to avoid being perceived as "Big Brother"
- Integrate biometrics with other authentication technologies such as smart cards and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to improve security
- FloCon 2014
Organized by CERT - 13 January - 16 January 2014
- RSA Conference 2014
Organized by RSA Conference - 24 February - 28 February 2014
- ICS Summit 2014
Organized by SANS - 17 March - 18 March 2014
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.