|Date:||23 February-25 February 2005|
|Organizer:||Advanced Learning Institute|
Atending this conference will help you...
- Understand the key biometric technologies--how they work, costs and benefits, strengths and weaknesses--through several real end user case study examples
- Explore the latest applications of biometrics in various industries such as government, financial services, transportation & border control
- Incorporate biometrics into an intergrated solution for identity management
- Achieve cost savings and increase efficiency and security by implementing biometric applications
- Make the business case for biometrics and smart cards
- Learn what consumers think about biometrics and smart cards
- Test and evaluate the performance of a biometric system to ensure system security
- Apply the latest standards to your application
- Discover the ethical and privacy issues and how to avoid being perceived as "Big Brother"
- Integrate biometrics with other authentication technologies such as smart cards and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to improve security
- FloCon 2015
Organized by Carnegie Mellon University - 12 January - 15 January 2015
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2015
Organized by International Financial Cryptography Association - 26 January - 30 January 2015
- AppSec California 2015
Organized by OWASP - 26 January - 28 January 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.