|Date:||23 February-25 February 2005|
|Organizer:||Advanced Learning Institute|
Atending this conference will help you...
- Understand the key biometric technologies--how they work, costs and benefits, strengths and weaknesses--through several real end user case study examples
- Explore the latest applications of biometrics in various industries such as government, financial services, transportation & border control
- Incorporate biometrics into an intergrated solution for identity management
- Achieve cost savings and increase efficiency and security by implementing biometric applications
- Make the business case for biometrics and smart cards
- Learn what consumers think about biometrics and smart cards
- Test and evaluate the performance of a biometric system to ensure system security
- Apply the latest standards to your application
- Discover the ethical and privacy issues and how to avoid being perceived as "Big Brother"
- Integrate biometrics with other authentication technologies such as smart cards and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to improve security
- Hacker Halted USA 2015
Organized by EC-Council - 17 September - 18 September 2015
- DerbyCon 5.0
Organized by DerbyCon - 23 September - 27 September 2015
- Cybersec 2015
Organized by Kosciuszko Institute - 28 September - 29 September 2015
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.