1. Roll it out to all devices from the start, rather than just those which you think might be the most deserving. It will save you time and money in the long run.
2. Choose an established vendor which offers 24x7 support, satisfactory reference sites, and relevant certifications.
3. Look at the total cost of ownership, including ongoing support and upgrades, rather than just the up-front licence costs.
4. Ensure that the product supports all of the hardware platforms that you use, and which you intend to use in the future.
5. The recently-published DTI survey into security breaches in the UK will help you to convince senior managers that mobile security is a major risk that must be addressed sooner rather than later.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.