The project is the first completed project of VOIPSA, an organization formed in February with the purpose of improving the public awareness of issues and best practices for securing Voice over IP.
Major elements of the work include the following:
- Core definitions that give specific meaning to privacy and security.
- A framework that effectively connects public policy and technology issues.
- Recognition of the human element in threats as distinct from their technical means.
- Specific sets of issues for consideration by legislative bodies and by law enforcement.
- A detailed structure for technical vulnerabilities across the value chain.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.