RSBAC Key Features:
- Free Open Source (GPL) Linux kernel security extension
- Independent of governments and big companies
- Several well-known and new security models, e.g. MAC, ACL and RC
- Control over individual user and program network accesses
- Fully access controlled kernel level user management
- Any combination of models possible
- Easily extendable: write your own model for runtime registration
- On-access virus scanning with Dazuko interface
- Support for current kernels in 2.4 and 2.6 series
- Stable for production use since January 2000
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.